- Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Manager, the Prescription Assistance Representative perform duties related to medication refills and medication prior authorizations following office policies and procedures.
- This position works collaboratively with care teams within the MWV Rural Health Primary Care practice.
- Full time, 40/hour per week position with flexible schedule.
- Exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, generous paid time off plan, retirement with employer match, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and much more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- License/Certifications: Maintains active Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPht) status.
- Experience: Prior hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
- Registration with the state of New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy.
- Ability to work in a team-based care setting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Medical office technology skills; EMR experience preferred.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.