The Zimmerli Pavilion is a 12-bed skilled rehabilitation unit and offers services that help people recover from disabling illnesses, surgeries or injuries. Our team of dedicated physical, occupational, and speech therapists and health care professionals will identify and deliver the exact therapy required by your physician for optimal recovery and restored health. Some skilled therapies may include:
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Recuperative support during or after illness
- Physical, speech, or occupational therapy
- Nutritional support
- Skilled nursing care
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $9,000 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
**Shift Differentials, Loan Forgiveness, Tuition Assistance and Relocation Assistance are available to qualified individuals!**
Position Summary (The hours for this position will be 7am-7pm and currently include every 3rd weekend)
A registered professional nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Also directs and guides patient teaching and the activities of ancillary staff. Maintains the standards of professional nursing. Collaborates directly with the medical staff in formulating a plan of care for the patient.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Associate's degree or equivalent from an accredited 2 year nursing school or program. Bachelor's degree from four year school of nursing optional.
- License/Certifications: Current Maine State Registered Professional Nursing license. Current Basic Life Support certification
- Experience: N/A
- Successful completion of LH IV Therapy course
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints from customers or regulatory agencies.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations. Ability to calculate medication dosages and pass medication exam.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.