This position will function as a team member of the Mid Coast Medical Group and will facilitate the goals of this office which are:
- To deliver quality patient care that includes maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
- To present a positive and respectful attitude to patients, co-workers and the community for Mid Coast Health Services and its subsidiaries.
- To operate efficiently and ensure prudent use of resources.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma. Associates degree or previous medical office experience preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A.
- Experience: N/A.
- Strong accuracy and efficiency skills.
- Familiarity with health insurance plans.
- Ability to multitask and word independently.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.