$2,000 Sign-On Bonus for new hires!
- The Respiratory Therapist administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of cardiopulmonary system, ranging in age from neonate to elderly, under supervision of Physician and by prescription.
- This is a part time, benefit eligible position with a flexible schedule.
- Exceptional benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition assistance, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate from AMA approved Respiratory Therapy program.
- License/Certifications: State of NH Respiratory license in Respiratory Care, RRT or CRRT required. BCLS and ACLS required. PALS & NALS preferred. Other certification required specific to department policies.
- Experience: Prior experience preferred; new graduates welcome.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.