Drives a courier van in order to collect and distribute materials, people, and supplies, while being responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of the vehicle.
- Must have six months related experience.
- Must have a Texas Class C Driver License.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to read, write and understand verbal/written instructions.
- Must be able to safely drive both standard and automatic drive vehicles.
- Must be familiar with traffic regulations and locations in the surrounding areas.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Patient Care, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare