Complete Family Medicine
Complete Family Medicine - Kirksville Urgent Care
FT, Varies, 8am-8pm
Req # 7970
To provide clerical support for the clinic staff.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or equivalent required
- Computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and the ability to learn health information systems
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD9 coding encouraged
- Demonstrates effective oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of physician office activities
- Demonstrates basic accounting skills
- Demonstrates ability to use office equipment
- Ability to coordinate activities with other team members
- Maintain BLS certification
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge of documentation systems
- Strong organizational skills including independent problem resolution and established priorities.
- Demonstrates clerical skills including telephone, filing, customer service, office equipment and data input.
- Displays a strong ability to pay attention to details