This position will support the HR Departments within the Coastal Healthcare Alliance (Pen Bay Medical Center and Waldo County Healthcare)
The HR Coordinator supports the day to day operations of the Human Resources functions. Responsible for administrative and project-oriented duties. Supports the HR Partner and HR Director for activities including recruitment, new employee on boarding and additional duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma preferred with 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources or related field. Associates degree preferred.
- License/Certifications: N/A
- Experience: Experience in administrative office setting required with strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft applications. See also "Education"
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid judgment and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver effective results and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.