Front line leader of the Nutritional Services Dept to ensure smooth operations for the department related to services provided for patients, staff and cafeteria patrons. Maintains/assures high standards of sanitation and cleanliness in tray line/cafeteria/production and clerical areas to meet guidelines. Leads employees by assisting Supervisor/Director with day to day department activities. Visits/calls patients for food preferences & takes responsibility for tray accuracy. Completes paperwork/documentation to meet regulatory guidelines. Assumes responsibility for supervising dietary staff & department on week-ends. Must be able to work various am & pm shifts as well as week-end shifts.
Hours will vary during the following times: 5:30AM-1:30PM , 11:00AM - 7:00 PM
• Education: High School Diploma or GED required
• Experience: 2 years in the hospitality field or in healthcare environment preferred.
• Licenses, Certification and/or Registrations: Serv-safe certification preferred (If not certified will be required to get certification).
• Equipment, Tools, Work Aids: Computer, Various kitchen equipment
• Experience with Meditech Computerized system preferred