$1,000 Sign On Bonus for new hires!
- The Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (CMA/RMA) is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in a team-based environment. The CMA/RMA will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the office and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere. The Medical Assistant must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- This is a full time, 40 hour/week position with exceptional MaineHealth benefits, including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: Graduate of an accredited Certified Medical Assistant Program or equivalent experience to allow for active certification.
- License/Certifications: An active New Hampshire Med Tech License is required.
- Active certification by one of the following certification/registries:
- Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) by the American Medical Technologist (AMT)
- Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA) by the National Healthcare Association (NHA)
- Certified Medical Assistant (AAMA) by the American Association of Medical Assisting (AAMA)
- National Certified Medical Assistants (NCMA) by the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).
- Must maintain valid basic CPR certification, BCLS if required by specific departments.
- Experience: Previous experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in basic computer skills
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com or (603) 356-4939.