Responsible for providing support to Clinical Systems. Participates in the evaluation, development and implementation of new systems. Serves as an inter-departmental liaison to ensure effective and efficient utilization of systems.
1. Highly effective written and oral communication skills.
2. Broad technical skills with an understanding of client/server technology, LAN communications, and a wide variety of hardware, software, and operating systems.
3. Excellent business and system analysis skills. Ability to translate user requirements into applicable support systems and processes that exceeds end-user’s expectations.
4. Must be proficient at documentation and design. Must be Proficient in creative problem solving and strong analytical skills.
5. Ability to handle stressful situations and multiple tasks in a support role.
6. Ability to work in a consultative manner (prior consulting experience a plus) with people from varying disciplines and degrees of technical experience.
7. Must be self-motivated, analytical, a good troubleshooter and goal oriented.
8. Will not program, however, previous programming background would be helpful.
9. Experience with authoring RFPs and evaluating technology. Must possess the ability to write specifications and requirements and budgetary analysis.
10. Must have experience as a team leader in a project and resource management role. Must have experience with MS-Project or other project management tools.
A. Work Experience:
Three years clinical experience.
Three year experience in Clinical Documentation Systems, Electronic Medical/Health Records, Clinical Information Systems, and/or CPOE.
B. Education and Training:
Bachelors Degree in a Direct Patient Care Clinical Discipline.
Nursing Degree highly preferred. (ADN required, preferred BSN/MSN).
El Paso, Texas, United States
Full - time