Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMH-NP)
North Conway, NH
Improve your lifestyle, in one move.
Memorial Hospital, located in the beautiful White Mountains region of New Hampshire, is currently seeking a licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMH-NP) to join the Mount Washington Valley Rural Health Primary Care practice.
- The scope of practice involves an innovative medical home based partnership with MWV Rural Health Primary Care.
- Responsibilities include development and implementation of a psychiatric treatment plan in collaboration with the patient/family, the primary care provider, and other appropriate staff and community resources.
- Recommendations and referrals will include psychiatric evaluations, medication management and ongoing assessment.
- Also includes the provision of psychiatric consults to departments within the hospital.
- Experience in geropsychiatry and knowledge of trauma informed care is preferred, with demonstrated competency in assessment, diagnosis, psychopharmacology, and behavioral management strategies in psychiatric care of older adults.
- Must be licensed by the State of NH; board certified PMHNP; MSN required; minimum two years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner required.
Recognized as a NCQA Patient Centered Home, MWV Rural Health Primary Care practice follows a team-based care model with integrated subspecialties, and is supported by a friendly & collaborative care team. Recent office remodeling, expanded hours, and fully integrated Epic EMR fosters ongoing partnerships between patients and their personal clinicians.
This position offers:
- Competitive compensation package including relocation assistance, student loan repayment, CME time & expense reimbursement, and malpractice coverage.
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurance, retirement with employer contribution, paid time off, paid family leave, and much more.
- The beautiful White Mountains of NH at your doorstep, with endless opportunities for adventure and relaxation.
If your focus is on medical excellence, our focus is on you. To apply for or learn more about this position, please send your CV or inquiry to Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter at email@example.com, call (603) 356-4939.