For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $2,500 sign-on bonus!
- Must have 1 or more years of CNA experience to qualify.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) assists in providing age-specific, pediatric through geriatric patient centered care. Under the direct supervision of the RN, the CNA performs specific delegated tasks as they relate to ADL and the promotion of outcome based patient centered care.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- License/Certifications: Certification from an approved nursing assistance program. Current registration with the Maine Registry of Certified Nursing Assistants. Current BLS certification (or attained within 6 months of hire).
- Experience: N/A
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures.
- Fire and safety procedures.
- Operation of patient care equipment (beds, scales, lifts, thermometers etc.) and office equipment (photocopier, computer, telephone.)