The Zimmerli Pavilion is a 12-bed skilled rehabilitation service that helps people recover from disabling illnesses, surgeries or injuries. Our team of dedicated physical, occupational, and speech therapists and health care professionals will identify and deliver the exact therapy required by your physician for optimal recovery and restored health. Come join our team!
This position will consist of working 7am to 7pm and include working every other weekend.
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $4,500 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
The CNA-M is responsible for administering medications accurately and in a timely manner to patients/residents who are 14 years or older. The CNA-M completes a 120 hour medication course and upon passing the state exam, is permitted to administer medications in a health care facility under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- License/Certifications: Graduate of a State Approved CNA program and successful passing grade of the State Maine Certifying Exam. Graduate of an accredited CNA program, one year related CNA experience and completion of 120 hours of classroom study and clinical practice for Certified Medications Technicians. Graduate of a State Approved CNA-M Program and successful passing grade of the State of Maine Certifying Exam. Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Experience: See "License/Certifications"
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Ability to perform operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Listing on the State of Maine Registry of CNA's.