The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible doe delivering excellent quality care to patients/residents on assigned unit as directed by the Charge Nurse as prescribed by the patients/residents' plans of care.
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school graduate or GED is strongly preferred.
- Completion of approved CNA program
- Attainment of CNA certification within 4 months of date of hire
- Must maintain current on CNA Registry.
- Must obtain at least 24 hours of education every two years.
- To qualify for the per diem rate, per diem CNA’s must have at least 2 years of relevant experience (listed above) and cannot be currently employed by the Pen Bay Healthcare system in a benefited position.
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to work with persons affected by a wide variety of physical and cognitive deficits.
- BCLS Certification.