St. Andrews Village – Safe Havens (Memory Care)
At Safe Havens, residents with Alzheimer’s or memory loss conditions benefit from the area’s design and furnishings, specifically selected to encourage engagement and independence.
Our professional, attentive team works closely with families and physicians to create personalized wellness plans for each resident. A calendar of daily activities provides the comforts of routine as well as feelings of accomplishment, progress and self-worth. Our newly remodeled patio and garden area provides serenity and solace for patients and their families.
For a limited time this position is eligible for up to a $4,000 sign-on bonus!
- The sign-on bonus is prorated based on experience.
- Current MaineHealth team members are not eligible.
- Must be separated from the MaineHealth system for a minimum of 6 months.
The CNA/CRMA at St Andrews Village is a lead team member. The CNA/CRMA is also responsible for administering medications accurately and in a timely manner to patients/residents. The CNA/CRMA completes a State approved CRMA course and upon passing the state exam, is permitted to administer medications in a health care facility under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Graduate of a State Approved CNA program and successful passing grade of the State Maine Certifying Exam. Graduate of a State Approved CRMA Program and successful completion of CRMA course.
- Active status on the Maine State CNA Registry.
- Current Basic Life Support Certification.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.