The temperature screener will be responsible for screening all employees/patients/visitors entering the facility as per Covid-19 precautions, including:
• Asking CDC recommended Covid-19 screening questions.
• Taking the temperature with a non-touch Forehead Thermal Thermometer.
• Recording of employees'/visitors' details, temperature, and other relevant information as required by the facility guidelines.
• Keeping track of supplies such as masks, gloves, PPE, antibacterial wipes, batteries, and etc.
• Assisting in other miscellaneous duties.
• Ability to start within 5-7 days
• A recent graduate of a CNA or CMA certification program or experience working in that capacity, or willing to be trained in COVID-19 assessment skills.
• Clean background check
• Must pass on-site drug screen
• Must be at least 18 years of age