- Complete Cardiopulmonary assessment
- Perform & transmit EKG’s, log ekg’s in log book, place EKG’s in Electronic medical record system
- Set-up and discontinue all respiratory care equipment as necessary.
- Chart on Vents and BIPAP/CPAP every four hours
- Respond to all Code Blue Pages
- Set-up ventilator (Newport HT-50), BIPAP Visions, Phillips V-60
- Perform ABG’s (Arterial Blood Gases).
- Perform CPT when ordered (chest physiotherapy)
- Collect sputum’s and log in appropriate log books
- Set Up 24-48HR Holter Monitors
- Perform PFT spirometry
- Perform EEG’s
Any additional duties assigned by the Cardiopulmonary Director
Be NBRC certified either CRT or RRT, ACLS, BLS