Lakewood Health System's Radiology Department has an opening for a full-time Ultrasound Technologist.
The Ultrasound Technologist performs ultrasound procedures as necessitated by workload, processes patient exam orders and charges and assists in departmental scheduling and office duties when workload allows. This position will work directly with our OB/GYN department.
This is a full-time position working 64-80 hours every two weeks; M-F on various shifts rotating through hospital and satellite clinics where needed and taking call rotation.
1. Currently registered by the ARDMS
2. Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with physicians, staff and patients
3. Basic computer skills
4. Good customer services skills and a team player
5. Must have prior OB experience
6. Must have Vascular experience and have RVT credentials or obtain within one year of hire
7. MSK experience a plus
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Lakewood Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans) and Equal Opportunity Provider. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and protected veteran status. Lakewood Health System is deeply dedicated to diversity in the workplace.