Psychiatrists provide direct service to clients as per privileges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides comprehensive patient care in a manner consistent with current medical practices.
* Coordinates and delivers patient care in a cost-effective manner, utilizing resources appropriately and adhering to all ABH protocols for care.
* Treats patients and families with respect and compassion.
* Communicates effectively with all staff, at all levels.
* Works collaboratively and treats staff and other physicians with respect to provide optimal patient care.
* Maintains current practice knowledge by meeting Medical Staff, CME requirements, and by participating in ABH educational programs.
* Demonstrates competence of evidence based practice by implementing accepted guidelines into the care of the patients, development of policy and procedures into improvement initiatives
* Documentation must be completed within one (1) calendar day of service delivery
* Productivity goals shall meet % as designated by department
Current DEA registration.
Current CDS registration.
Education:MD or DO.
Training:Board Certification/ Eligible
Experience Two (2) years post residency experience in psychiatry.
Equipment Use: Computer, copier, facsimile
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position
Date Reviewed: Human Resources