Attention current TriHealth employees:
Please apply for this position by submitting an online internal application via SuccessFactors. Please be certain to update your SuccessFactors Employee Profile prior to applying to this position.
PRINCIPAL INSIGHTS ANALYST:
- The principal insights analyst is passionate about healthcare delivery and operations in a patient care setting.
- A successful candidate is curious, articulate, analytical and a team player who understands the power of data in the healthcare setting.
- The principal insights analyst serves as the liaison between the data and customer and enjoys coordinating with interdisciplinary teams to create end-to-end solutions for evidence-based decision making.
- This candidate learns quickly, works well both independently and collaboratively in a complex matrixed environment and is relentless in overcoming technical, process and organizational obstacles.
- The principal insights analyst will be responsible for empowering users with data and analytics and will be required to effectively combine clinical, financial, operations and administrative process knowledge with analytical technology and data to empower their customers to make decisions.
- The principal insights analyst will be heavily relied upon to uncover and drive improvement opportunities and may do so either as a direct member of the System Analytics and Decision Support team or as a matrixed support role.
- To be successful, the principal insights analyst will need to be a creative problem solver with keen attention to detail who is excited about joining a collaborative team driving big impact on TriHealth and those that we serve.
- This role will function as an internal consultant for assigned data domains and projects and will need to build relationships with key stakeholders, be an expert in multiple data sources and implement sustainable solutions.
- This team member will be an expert in translating data into actionable insights for their customers. Exceptional customer service and interpersonal communication skills are essential in conjunction with strong time management skills for this team member to be successful in this role.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree Statistics business analytics, economics, computer science, biostatistics, health care administration, business administration, public health, finance, accounting, engineering, informatics.
EXPERIENCE: 3-4 years Technical Business business analytics, economics, computer science, biostatistics, health care administration, business administration, public health, finance, accounting, engineering.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE: Excel proficiency, SQL, Data Visualization (Tableau/Qlik/Microstrategy/Power BI/Cognos).
Job Title: PRINCIPAL INSIGHTS ANALYST
Department Name: TRIS ANALYTICS
Employment Status: Full Time Position
Shift: Day Shift
Weekend Commitment: No
Holiday Commitment: No
On-Call Commitment: No