Position Summary/Essential Duties:
To maintain the nursing staff in all areas as well as to deliver safe efficient age specific nursing care to patient/families.
Essential duties include:
1. Direct patient care/ assessment/Relationship Based Care
2. Maintains records
3. Staff education/staff development
4. Discharge planning, community resource referrals and education
5. Customer service
6. Committee and Community involvement
7. Scheduling staff to maximize coverage within budget resources
8. Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers and co-workers.
9. Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment.
10. Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values
Experience & Knowledge:
• 3-5 years experience progressive clinical and management experience in nursing.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as, exhibiting strong organizational skills and work ethic.
• Demonstrates a professional demeanor when responding to patients/customers.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing from accredited program required
Required Credentials, Licensure or Certification (i.e. RN, RRT):
Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the state of Ohio. Certification within 1 year.