Position will be primarily located at Bedford Medical Center. The ICU is an 9 bed unit focusing on both medical and surgical critical care of the patient population.
1. Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients and families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status.
2. Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
3. Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
4. Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
5. Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
6. Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes.
Full Time: 36hrs per week
Shift: Day/Night rotation with alternating weekends and holidays.
*Possible floating to Richmond Medical Center ICU may be required
One (1) year RN experience required.
Thorough knowledge of nursing process and practice.
Uses a wide variety of technical equipment to meet patient needs and prescribed medical therapies (ie. stethoscopes, thermometers, sphygmomanometers and electronic monitoring devices.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Minimum of Diploma/Associate’s Degree in nursing from accredited program.
For external candidates:
Experienced nurses with Associate Degrees/Diploma in Nursing will commit at the time of hire to complete a Bachelors of Science Degree (BSN) or higher in nursing within 5 years of hire.
Registered nurse with current license to practice in the state of Ohio.
CPR certified in 90 days