$1,000 sign on bonus for new hires!
- This dynamic position supports patient care through all specialty practices including: Women’s Health, Orthopedics, Surgery, Urology, Wound Care, and Cardiology.
- The Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) is assigned duties and responsibilities related to patient care in a team-based environment. The MA will assist providers in the care and treatment of patients, including administrative support, while promoting a smooth flow of patients through the office and helping to create a calm, supportive atmosphere. The Medical Assistant must demonstrate competency in all skills related to the performance of patient care within their scope of practice and according to organizational policies, accrediting and licensing bodies.
- This position is 32 hours/week: four 8-hour shifts Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Fridays 8am-4:30pm.
- Comprehensive MaineHealth benefit package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, paid family leave, and more!
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- License/Certifications: Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program. Certification required (AAMA or NCCT). Must maintain valid basic CPR certification, BCLS if required by specific departments. A NH Med Tech License is required.
- Experience: Prior experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in basic computer skills
About Memorial Hospital:
Memorial Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital with a friendly team setting located in Mount Washington Valley, New Hampshire. The Valley, as it is called by locals, is known for its scenic beauty in the shadow of the White Mountains. A haven for outdoor enthusiasts, the North Conway area is a great place to live and work, with dozens of ski areas and hundreds of hiking and biking trails just outside your door. The tourism industry is a major business driver in the area, and Memorial Hospital is one of the area’s largest employers. Famous for its outlet shopping, North Conway is 2-3 hours from several major metropolitan areas and their airports, such as Boston, Portland and Concord.
We are one of eleven members of the MaineHealth network including: Franklin Community Health Network, LincolnHealth, Maine Behavioral Healthcare, MaineHealth Care at Home, Maine Medical Center, NorDx, Pen Bay Medical Center, Southern Maine Health Care, Waldo County General Hospital, and Western Maine Health.
For more information on career opportunities at Memorial Hospital, contact Beth Carpenter, Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 356-4939.