Day to day duties:
• Provide nursing care within the scope of practice defined by the Nurse Practice Act and regulatory standards.
• Assures safety in practice by maintaining a realization of own individual level of knowledge and experience and assume responsibility for advancing knowledge of self and others of the patient care team by communication with and utilizing resource persons and programs available
• Supervise and direct the delegation of tasks to appropriate team members and collaborate with other patient care providers.
• Consistently set and evaluate priorities through appropriate interventions with measurable outcomes toward improvement.
• Act as an individual practitioner and the interdisciplinary team manager, utilizing nursing processes to integrate all aspects of the provision of care and individualizes the plan of care to address specific patient’s needs.
• BA/BS/BSN degree preferred.
• Completion of Clinical experience in NLN accredited school preferred
• Current NJ RN Licensure required.
• National Certification preferred.
• BLS required.
• ACLS preferred (must acquire within six months of employment)