• State-of-the-art facilities with talented, dedicated teams
• Retirement savings with potential for employer match
• Robust Employee Wellness Program
• Growth opportunities within the organization
• Dedication to employee safety, wellness and work/life balance
• Performs initial and ongoing assessments of the patient's lactation goals and issues.
• Develops evidence-based feeding plans that address the mother and infant's feeding issues.
• Designs and implements community outreach and education programs and activities.
• Maintains knowledge of current lactation theories and research.
The ideal candidate will have:
• IBCLC or CLC, required
• Excellent teamwork, communication and collaboration skills
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to operate and excel in a healthcare environment with many inherent stressors.