Day to day duties:
• Surveillance, tabulation and analysis of Quality Measures as required by AcuteCare Health System, CMS, Joint Commission, NJDOH and other agencies as assigned.
• Preparation and presentation of reports related to performance improvement activities
Assist with copies or packets necessary for depositions/lawsuits
• Participation in organizational meetings. Preparation and participation in regulatory surveys.
• Assistance with the development and timely revision of policies and procedures.
• Liaison to other departments related to quality, safety, infection prevention and emergency preparedness.
Prior law office administrative assistant experience preferred
• Three to five years healthcare experience preferred
• BA/BS preferred
• Microsoft Office and on-line records system competency required.
• Must be able to work independently, prioritize work assignments and follow through to completion of tasks.
• Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.