As a Psychiatrist you will:
• Diagnose and provide treatment for people with psychiatric disorders, substance abuse disorders and medical problems
• Serve as a leader of the interdisciplinary team supporting PrairieCare’s treatment programs and philosophy
• Assure the delivery of quality treatment to adults, adolescents and children and their families consistent with Medical Staff privileges granted
• Licensed by the State of Minnesota to practice medicine
• Successful completed of an accredited Postgraduate Training residency
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry
• Ability to maintain required medical staff privileges and malpractice insurance
• Knowledgeable about adult, adolescent and child psychiatric disorders and advanced principles of abnormal psychology
• Ability to provide services delivered in the hospital, partial hospital, intensive outpatient or residential programming
PrairieCare is a physician-owned and operated psychiatric healthcare system experiencing rapid growth in the Twin Cities. With multiple sites across the Twin Cities, PrairieCare has quickly grown to become one of the State’s largest providers of mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
PrairieCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admissions, treatment or participation in its programs, services and activities or employment. PrairieCare is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Veterans, Disabled and other protected individuals and is committed to a diverse workforce. Offers of employment from PrairieCare are conditional and contingent upon successful clearance of all background studies.