Clarke County Hospital
Osceola, IA 50213
- (641) 342-2184
- (641) 342-2184
Clarke County Hospital - Excellence Close to Home
The hospital of choice for many south central Iowa residents, we deliver excellent, compassionate, and personalized health care. As caring professionals, we are ever committed to growing with the community we serve by providing sound technology, the finest professionals and a warm, caring environment close to home.
Accreditation, Approval and Memberships Clarke County Hospital is a tax supported general hospital as defined in chapter 347 of the Code of Iowa. We admit persons in need of care without regard to race, color or creed. The Hospital is certified and licensed by the Iowa Department of Inspection and Appeals. The most recent examinations, December 2006, have found the Hospital to be in substantial compliance with all rules and regulations. As a result, the Hospital is licensed by the State of Iowa and is certified by the federal government for participation in the Medicare and Medicaid programs. The Hospital is also accredited, approved and licensed by, or a member of, the following:
• FDA accreditation of Mammography • Iowa Department of Public Health • Iowa and National Associations of Home Care • Iowa and National Hospice Organizations • Iowa Trauma Registry • Iowa Hospital Association • Iowa Board of Pharmacy Examiners
Medical Staff - The Hospital has an extensive medical staff of both active and courtesy members. More than 80 active and courtesy physicians are on staff with specialties from allergy to urology.
- Named one of the nation’s cleanest hospitals by Becker’s Hospital Review: Ranking # 28 in Top 40 Cleanest Hospitals in the U.S.
- Recognized by Telligen HITREC (the federally designated HIT Regional Extension Center for Iowa) as an early adopter, local leader and advisor in the implementation of Electronic Health Records
- Recognized in the Des Moines Register as a Top Iowa Workplace every year since 2012
- 2014 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence award for the Emergency Department
- NRHA award in 2014 as a Top 20 Critical Access Hospital nationally recognized for Best Practices in Quality
- National Health Care Organization of the Month, March 2013, Studer Group
- 2012 Excellence in Patient Care Award, CCH Emergency Department, Studer Group
|STAFF RN MED SURG||Osceola, IA||11.08.2016|
|This position is leader of a patient care team that provides professional nursing care in an individual manner to patients of the hospital considering physical, psychological, environmental, spiritual, social, economic and rehabilitative needs...|
STAFF RN MED SURG
This position is leader of a patient care team that provides professional nursing care in an individual manner to patients of the hospital considering physical, psychological, environmental, spiritual, social, economic and rehabilitative needs...