Hegg Memorial Health Center
Rock Valley, IA 51247
- (712) 476-8000
- (712) 476-8000
As a progressive healthcare leader in the area, Hegg Memorial Health Center Avera is committed to excellence while providing the citizen’s of Sioux County and the surrounding areas with comprehensive quality service delivered with compassionate, personal care.
With a full range of patient care services and education programs, Hegg Memorial has grown and adapted to meet the needs of a rapidly growing region. Outpatient visits, laboratory testing, home health care, and occupational health services complement a wide variety of traditional healthcare services including maternity, emergency medicine and general surgery.
- Hegg Memorial Health Center in Rock Valley, Iowa was recognized as a 2014 HEALTHSTRONG Hospital for the third year in a row. HEALTHSTRONG Hospitals are amond the top 20% ranked hospitals nationwide. The 2014 HEALTHSTRONG Hospitals, including Hegg Memorial Health Center, highlights top performing hospitals rated as part of iVantage's Hospital Strength INDEX. The Hospital Strength INDEX is the industry's most comprehensive rating system of hospitals and the results recognize the top performing hospitals - measuring them across 66 different performance metrics.
- Hegg Memorial Health Center was recently named one of the 20 highest ranked critical access hospitals (CAHs) in the United States by the National Rural Health Association (in 2014), as determined by iVantage Health Analytics. Hegg Memorial Health center scored in the top 100 of Critical Access Hospitals on the iVantage Hospital Strength INDEX. The INDEX is the industry's most comprehensize rating of US acute care hospitals, and the only one to include the country's 1,300 CAHs. The results recognize that the Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals provide a safety net to communities across rural America - measuring them across 66 different performance metrics, including quality, outcomes, patient prespective, affordability, population risk and efficiency. The complete list of the top 100 Critical Access Hospitals can be found at www.iVantageHealth.com.
- Rivers Bend Campground, designed to create a venue for camping, fishing, hiking, bicycling and canoeing for outdoor enthusiasts, Rivers Bend welcomes visitors from surrounding communities and states.
- Rock Valley Golf Course has a fun and challenging 9-hole layout that will bring satisfaction to every player. Rock Valley Golf Club will challenge even the most skilled player which in turn provides a great golf experience.
- The Rock Valley Public Swimming Pool is located in the center of Rock Valley.
- Rock Valley is home to five beautiful parks equipped with playgrounds, shelters, basketball courts, and more!
- Learn more about what Rock Valley has to offer by visiting www.rockvalleychamber.com
We're a small town, but close to many great cities!
- 42 miles from Sioux Falls, SD
- 54 miles from Sioux City, IA
- 160 miles from Omaha, NE
- 259 miles from Des Moines, IA
If the city isn't want you're looking for, you're not far from other family recreation destinations
- 20 miles from Lake Pahoja Recreation Area, for close-to-home camping and day trips
- 75 miles from Lake Okoboji, IA, one of Iowa's glacier-carved lakes
- 79 miles from Yankton, SD, full of great camping, hiking trails and water sports
- 185 miles from Chamberlain, SD for our fishing enthusiasts
|Family Medicine Physician with OB||Rock Valley, IA||09.01.2017|
|Hegg Memorial Health Center / Avera is seeking a board certified or board eligible family medicine physician to join an existing group of three other family medicine physicians and one physician’s assistant. This opportunity is for a...|
Family Medicine Physician with OB
Rock Valley, IA
Hegg Memorial Health Center / Avera is seeking a board certified or board eligible family medicine physician to join an existing group of three other family medicine physicians and one physician’s assistant. This opportunity is for a...