Rock Island, IL 61201
- (309) 779-2266
- (309) 779-2266
Join the team that's changing health care forever!
When health care is your chosen career, it's essential to find an employer as committed to service as you are. At Trinity, our patient-centered approach creates an ideal environment for any professional who wants to make a positive, lasting impact on the community. UnityPoint Health - Trinity is a regional integrated health care delivery system including four full-service hospitals in Rock Island and Moline, Illinois and Bettendorf and Muscatine, Iowa with a total of 584 licensed inpatient beds. UnityPoint Health - Trinity hospitals, clinics, home health care agency, mental health center, health sciences college and residency program employ more than 3,000 employees. Together, we are working toward physician-driven, patient-centered care to achieve our vision of delivering the best outcome for every patient, every time.It all starts with the respect you'll receive from the rest of your health care team. Working in a progressive environment, you'll form solid relationships with colleagues, patients, and staff. That spirit of cooperation is one reason why UnityPoint Health -Trinity has an 87% overall score for patient satisfaction compiled by Press Ganey.
- 2011 as a Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospital, the only Quad-City hospital to earn this distinction.
- Recently named one of the 2013 Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care and Coronary Intervention.
- The Moline campus was also rated a 2012 Consumer Choice Best Hospital for Overall Quality, Best Doctors and Best Nurses.
- Recognized in the top 20 percent of health systems nationwide in the most recent Truven Health Analytics' "100 Top Hospitals: 15 Top Health Systems survey."
- Trinity Rock Island has been included on Becker’s Hospital Review’s annual list, “100 Great Hospitals in America.”
This is the second largest metropolitan area in the state of Iowa with a half million residents in the vicinity. This is a high quality of life community, which combines big city assets with a smaller town lifestyle and a low cost of living. This community offers beautiful vistas of rivers and rolling green hills. Residents enjoy professional theater, over a dozen museums, symphony, riverboat cruises and exciting casinos. Dozens of local specialty restaurants offer a world of international cuisine and the greatest variety of foods imaginable. Excellent public and private schools are rated among the top ten in the nation plus 4 colleges and universities. If you enjoy live music and entertainment, this city is a regional hub for nationally renowned acts and performers who perform at the local 12,000 seat venue. Sports fans will not be disappointed with professional baseball, and hockey. With over 20 golf courses, miles of trails along rivers, and 2,200 acres of city parkland recreational opportunities abound including excellent boating and fishing. All this is within an easy drive of both Chicago and St. Louis. This is a great place to live! For additional information on UnityPoint Health - Trinity and the Quad Cities, please use the following links: www.unitypoint.org/quadcities and www.quadcities.com.
If you need help choosing, My UnityPoint Nurse can help.
|Certified Medical Assistant-MPS- PEKIN CLINIC||Rock Island, IL||03.01.2017|
|1. Performs a variety of clinical and clerical activities to expedite the patient flow and business activities of the medical office. Gives injectionsl/immunizations on a routine, regular basis as patients' needs dictate. Responsibilities:...|
Certified Medical Assistant-MPS- PEKIN CLINIC
Rock Island, IL
1. Performs a variety of clinical and clerical activities to expedite the patient flow and business activities of the medical office. Gives injectionsl/immunizations on a routine, regular basis as patients' needs dictate. Responsibilities:...