Cleveland County Health Care System
Shelby, NC 28150
- (980) 487-3000
As a part of Carolinas HealthCare System, Cleveland Regional Medical Center (CRMC) (est. 1923) is a fully accredited 241-bed, acute care, not-for-profit medical complex. At CRMC patient services are provided through Center of Excellence, a centralized approach to care designed with the patient in mind.
The focus of the Centers of Excellence is to bring together all of the resources and expertise of CRMC and wrap these resources around our patients and their families.
- Behavior Health Services - Outpatient
- Cancer Center - Oncology
- Cardiac Rehab Services
- Cleveland Regional Rehab - Rehabilitation
- Cleveland Regional Cardiovascular Center - Cardiology
- Critical Care Services - Emergency, Intensive and Progressive Care
- Diabetes Center
- Education and Outreach
- Joint Academy
- Level III Trauma Center
- Radiology Services - MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, Bone Density
- Special Diagnostics
- Women’s and Children’s Services
- Wound Center
With its sophisticated technology, dedicated staff and strong physician base, CRMC offers comprehensive, quality-driven and compassionate care that rivals any in the region.
Kings Mountain Hospital
An integrated part of Carolinas HealthCare System, one of the most comprehensive, quality healthcare systems in the county, and a member of the Cleveland County HealthCare System, Kings Mountain Hospital (KMH) (est. 1951) is a 102-bed acute care facility that offers a unique experience - the finest medical personnel and state-of-the-art technology combined with the family atmosphere of your community hospital.
Patient Services at KMH are provided through Centers of Excellence, a centralized approach to care designed with the patient in mind. Patients and their families receive comprehensive services - from diagnostics to treatment and education - from a specialized team of trained caregivers.
- Adult Behavioral Health Unit
- Emergency Department
- Cardiac Stress Testing and Sleep Diagnostics
- IP Medical/Surgical Care
- Outpatient Services
- Pain Management Center
- Physical Therapy
- Radiology Services - MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound and mammography
- Skilled Nursing Center
- Surgical Services