People at Allina Health have a career of making a difference in the lives of the millions of patients we see each year at our 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals and through a wide variety of specialty care services in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. When you work for Allina Health, you don’t simply have a job – you have the opportunity to make a difference every single day.
We’re a not-for-profit organization committed to enriching your career by providing ongoing training, competitive compensation, support for work-life balance and ways to give back to the communities we serve. Join our team of 29,000+ employees – your career opportunities are limitless!
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital earns advances recertification in his and total knee replacement
The Joint Commission
- Allina Health Hospitals three of four best in Twin Cities (Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Mercy Hospital, and United Hospital)
US News & World Report 2018
- Allina Health Laboratories recieve gold standard in accreditation
- Allina Health Pharmacies earns specialty pharmacy accreditation
- District One hospital awarded hospital accreditation
The Joins Commission
- Penny Wheeler (CEO) was named one of 100 Most Influential Poeple in Healthcare
Modern Healthcare, 2018
- Regina Hospital designated a stroke ready hospital
State of Minnesota