Stevens Community Medical Center
Stevens Community Medical Center is located in the rural community of Morris on the prairie of West Central Minnesota. With an approximate population of 5,200, Morris is located 165 miles northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 100 miles southeast of Fargo/Moorhead. Morris is also the home of the University of MN Morris.
When you choose to live in the community of Morris, you will experience a quality of life that words cannot adequately describe. Hunt and fish, or enjoy a walk or bike ride through naturally preserved and nurtured habitat. Watch the sun rise behind the first large-scale wind research turbine at a U.S. public university, located at the West Central Research and Outreach Center near the University of MN, Morris campus. Agricultural research, industry and technology abound in this growing community.
- Morris Area Chamber of Commerce: http://www.morrismnchamber.org
- The City of Morris: http://ci.morris.mn.us
- Stevens County: http://www.co.morris.mn.us
- Stevens County Economic Improvement Commission: http://www.sceic.org
- The University of Minnesota, Morris: http://www.morris.umn.edu
- Morris Public School District: http://www.morris.k12.mn.us