Augusta University Medical Center
Augusta, GA 30912
- (706) 721-1523
Based in Augusta, Georgia, Augusta University Health is a world-class health care network, offering the most comprehensive primary, specialty and subspecialty care in the region. Augusta University Health provides skilled, compassionate care to its patients, conducts leading-edge clinical research and fosters the medical education and training of tomorrow’s health care practitioners. Augusta University Health is a not-for-profit corporation that manages the clinical operations associated with Augusta University.
Georgia Regents Health System provides convenient medical care close to your home. In addition to the our primary location in downtown Augusta, our physicians travel to various locations throughout the East Central Georgia region and South Carolina, the expert care of Georgia Regents Medical Center may be closer than you think.
The health system in numbers:
- 478-bed Augusta University Medical Center at Augusta University
- 154-bed Children's Hospital of Georgia including the region's only Level IV NICU
- More than 80 outpatient practice sites in one convenient setting (Medical Office Building)
- Critical Care Center, housing a 13-county regional Level I trauma center
Georgia Regents Medical Center is part of a thriving academic health center that also includes the following entities:
- Georgia Regents University – GRU's Health Sciences Campus is composed of the Colleges of Allied Health, Dental Medicine, Graduate Studies and Nursing and the Medical College of Georgia, the nation's 13th oldest and sixth largest medical school.
- Faculty group practice plans, including the Physicians Practice Group, the Dental Practice Group, the Allied Health Practice Group and the School of Nursing Faculty Practice Group.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Regents is an equal employment, equal access, and equal educational opportunity and affirmative action institution. It is the policy of the Georgia Regents to recruit, hire, train, promote and educate persons without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, national origin race religion, sexual orientation, or status as a protected Veteran. Internal recruitment is highly encouraged for all positions within the institution.
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the application or hiring process may make their request known by contacting Becky Burke, HR Assistant with Talent Acquisition. Our primary Human Resources telephone line for job applicants is 706-721-1523. Public access computers are available in our lobby. We are located at 1515 Pope Avenue, between 8:00 and 4:30.
Patient Family Centered Care
Georgia Regents is a pioneer in Patient Family Centered Care. Patient Family Centered Care is an innovative approach to the planning, delivery and evaluation of health care that involves a collaboration of health care providers, patients and families.
Georgia Regents’ employees deliver excellence in patient care using the following PFCC core standards: Dignity and Respect, Information Sharing, Participation, and Collaboration
All positions are responsible for promoting a customer-friendly environment, and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. Every employee partners everyday with students, patients and families to achieve success.
Tobacco Free Environment
All campuses of Georgia Regents University and Georgia Regents Health Systems are a tobacco free environment. The use of any tobacco products on any part of the campuses, indoors or out, is strictly prohibited.