Maury Regional Medical Center
Maury Regional Medical Center (MRMC), a national award-winner for quality patient care, serves more than a quarter-million people in southern Middle Tennessee. The county-owned, not-for-profit medical center is the largest facility between Nashville, Tennessee and Huntsville, Alabama, with 275 beds (including a 20-bed skilled nursing unit).Accredited by Joint Commission, Maury Regional Medical Center offers compassionate, comprehensive health care close to home. We offer a vast array of specialty services, including a Cancer Center, Heart Center, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Women’s Center and Wound Center. In addition, the medical center offers critical care, orthopedic, surgical, sleep telemedicine, diagnostic imaging, rehabilitation, and home care services.
- 10 Top Health System Thomson Reuters 2011
- QUEST Award for High Value Healthcare Premier 2011
- 100 Top Hospital Thomson Reuters 2010 & 2008
- 50 Top Health System Thomson Reuters 2010 & 2009
- Premier Award for Quality 2010 & 2009 Excellence Award
- Tennessee Center for Performance Excellence (Baldrige Criteria)2010