Mercy Hospital - Oklahoma City, OK
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- (405) 936-5626
- (405) 936-5626
Mercy is the sixth largest Catholic health care system in the U.S. and serves more than 3 million people annually. We are a highly integrated organization that includes 32 hospitals, 300 outpatient locations, 39,000 co-workers and 1,700 integrated physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. We also have outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-governed group of more than 1,900 medical providers across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. In Oklahoma, Mercy Clinic is nearly 300 providers and 65 clinics statewide, from Sayre to Sulphur, Edmond to Ardmore and most communities in between. With access to Mercy’s facilities2, electronic health records, telemedicine and each other, Mercy Clinic providers can give their patients the best care available, regardless of the patient’s location. Patients of Mercy Clinic providers can connect to their own health records and health teams anywhere they connect to the Internet.
As the Sisters of Mercy before us, we bring to life the healing ministry of Jesus through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
The mission statement of Mercy is an inspiring reminder of our calling. It also unites and directs activities across our entire health and human services ministry.
- Redesignated a Magnet hospital by American Nurses Credentialing Center — the gold standard in nursing care and first in state to ever be named Magnet
- Named The Oklahoman Readers' ChoiceBest Medical Facility (2008-2012)
- Best Health Care Employer (2012)
- Best Place for Childbirth (2012)
- Named MetroFamily magazine Family Favorite
- Best Place to Have a Baby (2013)
- Best Emergency Department (2013)
- Best Hospital (2013)
- Named National Research Corporation Best
- Best Overall Quality (2012)
- Best Image/Reputation (2012)
- Best Doctors (2012)
- Best Nurses (2012)
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval in stroke care and prevention
- Named Certified Healthy Business, by Oklahoma State Department of Health, for a focus on employee wellness