Cincinnati, OH 45220
- (513) 862-2655
- (513) 862-2655
Physicians, hospitals and communities working together to help you live better.
Bethesda and Good Samaritan Hospital joined together in 1995 to form TriHealth, bringing together two of Cincinnati's finest health care organizations. Through these two acute care hospitals, two additional community hospitals and more than 100 additional locations, TriHealth provides a wide range of clinical, educational, preventive and social programs. TriHealth's non-hospital services include physician practice management, fitness centers and fitness center management, occupational health centers, home health and hospice care.
One of the top integrated health systems in Greater Cincinnati , TriHealth is the 5th largest employer in the region with more than 11,000 employees.
To improve the health status of the people we serve.
To be the place where people want to work, where physicians want to practice, and most importantly, where the community wants to go when they need the best quality, service, safety and value in health care.
TriHealth is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Currently the fifth largest employer in the area with more than 11,000 employees and 120 locations throughout Greater Cincinnati, a career with our organization promises challenge and opportunity. We've been named an Enquirer Media Top Work Place as well as an AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50. We've also been recognized nine times as one of the 100 Best Companies for Working Moms.
- * 15 Top Health Systems, Truven Health Analytics
- * Magnet recognition for quality patient care, nursing excellence and innovation
- * Top Ten Nonprofit Companies for Executive Women·
- * Cincinnati Healthiest Employer
- * “Most Wired” Hospitals or Health Systems
- * Additionally named: multiple quality awards, including being among the Top hospitals in the country for heart care, diabetes and endocrinology care, and distinctions for breast care, patient-centered medical homes, and baby care.