University Hospitals Extended Care Campus

12340 Bass Lake Rd.
Chardon, OH 44024


Founded in 1939, Heather Hill is one of the largest employers in Geauga County. Now called University Hospitals Extended Care Campus, the original 150-acre estate included 60 acres of timber, five natural springs, several homes, a carriage house, granary and barn. The four wooden buildings on the Heather Hill campus are all part of the original estate and they house overnight visitors, an administrative office building, an education training center and a private residence. UH Extended Care Campus' multi-level system of services includes: The Specialty Hospital (LTACH), including High-Observation (Critical Care) Unit Short-term and Outpatient Rehabilitation Extended Care The Corinne Dolan Center for Memory and Aging The Liberty – Assisted Living For more information, visit