University Hospitals Extended Care Campus

12340 Bass Lake Road
Chardon, OH 44024
Phone:
440-285-4040
Fax:
440-285-4040

Description

Founded in 1939, University Hospitals Extended Care Campus, one of the largest employers in Geauga County, where the original 150-acre estate included 60 acres of timber, five natural springs, several homes, a carriage house, granary and barn. The four wooden buildings on our campus are all part of the original estate and they house overnight visitors, an administrative office building, an education training center and a private residence.