Bayfront Health St Petersburg
St Petersburg, FL 33701
- (727) 893-6161
DescriptionServing the Tampa Bay community since 1906, Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is a 480-bed tertiary, academic medical center located in St. Petersburg. Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is affiliated with USF Morsani College of Medicine.The strength of Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is in the depth and breadth of the physicians and specialists available, as well as in the expertise and resources available to our patients. Bayfront Health St. Petersburg is the regional flagship hospital for a network of hospitals along Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- National Accreditation - Joint Commission
- Level II Trauma Center - Florida Department of Trauma
- Certificate of Distinction - Comprehensive Stroke Center, Joint Commission
- Certificate of Distinction - Chest Pain Center, National Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Disease-Specific Accreditation - Hip & Knee Replacement, Joint Commission
- Accreditation, Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Center - Florida Department of Health
- Certified Adult Brain Injury Inpatient Rehabilitation Center - Florida Department of Health
- Accreditation College of American Pathologists - Commission on Laboratory Accreditation
- Certification - Mammography Quality Standards Act and Program
- Accreditation - Florida Medical Association Committee on Continuing Medical Education & Accreditation
- Certification with Commendation - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society, Bayfront Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
With an average of 360 days of sunshine and an average age in St Petersburg of 39, our area offers some of the top beaches and activities to entertain everyone. Professional sports for every fan includes the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Tampa Bay Rays, the Tampa Bay Rowdies and the Tampa Bay Lightning.
The area is home to year round triathlons. We have world class shopping, 49 golf courses, 137 community parks including 5 leash-off dog parks, many nationally renowned art/history museums, over a dozen performing arts theaters and plenty of outdoor festivals and activities year round.