Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
Mooresville, NC 28117
- (704) 660-4024
Lake Norman Regional is a comprehensive Mooresville medical center that provides the highest level of clinical care using the most advanced technology available. Our medical campus encompasses a 123-bed hospital, orthopedic specialty center, an outpatient surgery center, comprehensive women’s center, a surgical center for weight loss, and four medical office buildings. We are honored with The Joint Commission’s distinction of being named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures™ four years in a row for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. This hospital is partially owned by physicians.
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
- Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers by the Joint Commission with the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Society of Chest Pain Centers Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons
Lake Norman, created in 1963 by Duke Energy, is 34 miles long with 520 miles of shoreline and offers numerous attractions. The Mooresville area offers a mild, four-season climate making it perfect for year-round activities.