Stanly Regional Medical Center
PO Box 1489
Albemarle, NC 28002
Accredited by The Joint Commission, Stanly Regional is governed by a volunteer board of directors representing both Stanly and Montgomery counties. Our main campus is a 119-bed medical facility consisting of 97 general acute beds, 10 rehabilitation beds and 12 behavioral health beds.
With a staff of healthcare professionals using the latest medical treatments and technology, Stanly Regional Medical Center offers advancements in cancer treatment, imaging, rehabilitation, women’s services and more.
For outstanding medical care from the professionals you know and trust, look no further than Stanly Regional Medical Center.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission in November 2008.
- Premier/CMS Demonstration Project—Top decile (10 percent) performance in the care of patients with pneumonia in the fiscal year 2003 to 2004. Second decile performance (top 20 percent) in the care of patients with Pneumonia and heart failure in the fiscal year 2004 to 2005.
- College of American Pathologists Laboratory Accreditation.
- American College of Radiology Accreditation (MRI, CT, breast ultrasound, mammography and stereotactic mammography).
- Designated as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
- American Diabetes Association Recognition for Outpatient Diabetes Education Program.
- The Cardiac Rehabilitation Program is certified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Division of Facility Services and nationally certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Earned Gold Seal of ApprovalTM from The Joint Commission and is now designated as a certified Primary Stroke Center.
- National Well Workplace Designation by the Wellness Councils of America.