Gastonia, NC 28054
- (704) 834-2141
- (704) 834-2141
CaroMont Health is an independent healthcare system, and has distinguished itself as a place where compassionate, quality care and cutting-edge medical treatments and services are a hallmark. CaroMont Health is the parent company of CaroMont Regional Medical Center, a 435-bed acute care hospital; Courtland Terrace, a 96 bed long-term care and rehab facility; Gaston Hospice, and 45 physician primary care and specialty practices. We are a Truven Health Analytics Top 100 Hospital and a Magnet facility for excellent nursing care.
Among the services offered are the Birthplace and a nationally-recognized NICU, an Accredited Cancer Center, the Human Motion Institute, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center, cardiac catheterizations and surgery, imaging, outpatient services, general surgery, orthopaedics, pediatrics, a Level III Trauma Center and 24-hour emergency care.
CaroMont Health is in LOVE with LIFE.
- Magnet Designation, American Nurse Credentialing Center - since 2007
- 100 Great Hospitals in America, Becker's Hospital Review - 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
- Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, Healthgrades - 2014, 2012, 2011
- America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care, Women's Choice Award 2014
- #1 Healthiest Employer, Charlotte Business Journal, 2014
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award, Healthgrades 2014
- America's Best Hospitals for Orthopedics, Women's Choice Award 2014
- America's Best Breast Centers, Women's Choice Awards 2014
- 100 Hospitals with Great Heart Programs, Becker's Hospital Review 2013
- First Purple Heart Hospital in the Nation, 2013
- Healthcare Excellence Award, NC Prevention Parners 2014