Pioneer Health Services
Pioneer Health Services is the premier provider of superior and compassionate healthcare services to rural communities. We are driven to deliver outstanding quality in everything we do.
• Integrity and Ethical Conduct - We are truthful and trustworthy, striving to provide quality services to patients, their families and every business partner at the highest professional, ethical and legal standard.
• Rural Communities – We are committed to assuring the viability of rural hospitals in the communities we serve.
• Employees and Families – We know that our success depends on our employees. We are committed to providing workplace practices, resources and a working environment so they can make a meaningful contribution and maintain a healthy life and work balance.
• Innovation – We bring creative solutions to healthcare that ensures high quality services to our patients, business partners and employees.
• Caring and Compassion – We strive to understand the needs of every patient and offer quality clinical services that ensure those needs are fulfilled.
Who is Pioneer?
• Headquartered in Magee, Mississippi
• Roughly 2000 Employees
• Currently owns, operates and manages 8 Critical Access Hospitals (5 in Mississippi, 1 in Virginia, 1 in NC and 1 in Georgia)
• Introduced the first CAH facility to Mississippi
• Provide consulting services to 30 CAH facilities2 throughout the United States
• Revenue Cycle Management
• Behavioral Health Services (Inpatient and Outpatient)
• CAH Specific Accounting/Cost Reporting Analysis
• Managing and operating 23 Physical Therapy Outpatient Clinics
|Corporate Recruiter||Magee, MS||10.13.2015|
| The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for filling positions by determining hiring requirements; planning and implementing recruiting campaigns; targeting, contacting, and qualifying candidates. They will manage, monitor and report the...|
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for filling positions by determining hiring requirements; planning and implementing recruiting campaigns; targeting, contacting, and qualifying candidates. They will manage, monitor and report the...