Children's Hospitals and Clinics of MN
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota is the largest children's health care organization in the upper Midwest and the sixth largest in the nation, with 326 staffed beds at our two hospital campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minn., and facilities2 throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Our staff includes 1,500 physicians who work side by side with 4,200 employees, 1,060 volunteers and 1,500 members of associations who raise funds to support our services. Everyone at Children’s is specially trained and dedicated to the health of children, and committed to improving children's health by providing high-quality, family-centered pediatric services.
Children’s of Minnesota is a rewarding place to work for people who have a passion for providing quality care and services to all children and their families who need us. If you are interested in contributing to a welcoming environment and want to begin a relationship with us, please take a moment to ask yourself the following questions.
Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota Awarded “Leapfrog Top Hospital” Designations for Quality and Efficiency
The Leapfrog Group’s annual list of top hospitals named Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota’s Minneapolis and St. Paul hospitals as two of the top seven pediatric hospitals in the country for quality and efficiency. This is the second year in a row Children’s has been recognized by the Leapfrog Group. Children’s was the only pediatric hospital in the five-state-region to receive a 2010 Leapfrog award.
Children’s has been undergoing a physical transformation over the last few years with the expansion and redevelopment of both the Minneapolis and St. Paul hospitals. As part of this effort, Children’s adopted LEAN practices to encourage greater efficiency both in the design of the new hospital spaces, and also in how employees can better utilize resources to delver efficient, high quality care. Initial results have shown drastically decreased wait times, reductions in supply costs, increased privacy for families, and greatly improved customer satisfaction scores.
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota Again Ranked Among Nation's Best by U.S. News & World Report
For the fourth consecutive year, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota has been ranked among the top pediatric hospitals in the nation by U.S. News & World Report's annual America's Best Children's Hospitals survey www.usnews.com/childrenshospitals .
Children's was the only pediatric hospital in Minnesota to be recognized among the top 30 pediatric hospitals for neonatal care – the care of infants born prematurely or with other complications. Children’s takes care of the largest number of high-risk babies in the state and has a long track record for excellence in clinical outcomes as well as research and care innovation .
“This recognition is a reflection of the expertise and dedication that our physicians, nurses and staff bring to patients and families every day,” said Alan L. Goldbloom, MD, president and CEO of Children’s. “It is an honor to be recognized for outstanding neonatal care. We are proud to serve this community and we remain committed to providing the best possible care for patients and their families.”
- Advanced Practice Registerd Nurse - Pediatric Pain Medicine Minneapolis, MN
- Ambulatory Health Unit Coord St. Paul, MN
- Ambulatory Health Unit Coordinator - Float Pool Minneapolis, MN
- Ambulatory Triage Nurse (Casual)- PIP Maple Grove Maple Grove, MN
- Cardio Pulmonary Technologist Minneapolis, MN
- Cashier St. Paul, MN
- Casual MRI Tech St. Paul, MN
- Casual Radiologic Technologist St. Paul, MN
- Clinic Radiologic Technologist Maple Grove, MN
- Clinic Support Services Coordinator Minneapolis, MN
- Clinical Audiologist- Minneapolis Clinic Minneapolis, MN
- Clinical Education Specialist - Simulation Mastery Minneapolis, MN
- Clinical Nurse Specialist - Hem/Onc Minneapolis, MN
- Clinical Research Associate I - Neonatal Research - St. Paul St. Paul, MN
- Clinical Research Associate I -Genetics Research (Mpls) Minneapolis, MN
- Clinical Research Coordinator St. Paul, MN
- Clinical Research Manager- Mpls Minneapolis, MN
- Clinical Support Associate - StP 6th Floor St. Paul, MN
- Clinical Support Associate - StP NICU St. Paul, MN
- Community Health Nurse (BS Deg Minneapolis, MN
- Cook Minneapolis, MN
- Credentials Specialist Edina, MN
- Desktop Engineer Edina, MN
- Dietary Aide Minneapolis, MN
- Eating Disorders - Psychologist, Ph.D. Minneapolis, MN