University of Virginia Health System
Charlottesville, Vi 22908
- (434) 243-3344
- (434) 243-3344
UVA Health System offers the best combination of professional opportunity and quality of life in the nation. Join our team, and you’ll be taking a step towards the kind of cases that will challenge you, inspire you and ultimately grow your career. You’ll become a member of an elite group of medical professionals known for dedication, commitment and excellence. You’ll also be stepping into a welcoming community where historic charm meets modern culture, music, food and vibrant nightlife.
As an academic medical center, we are taking a fresh approach to what has been accomplished in healthcare in order to discover, research, teach and care for patients in entirely new ways. To ensure that the right care is delivered in the right place at the right time, we are no longer waiting to accomplish tomorrow that which we are capable of achieving today.
Our team members utilize emerging technology and lead experimental treatment protocols. In fact, our healthcare makes headlines routinely. However, it's the attributes of every UVA team member that makes our nationally-recognized care anything but routine. Qualities such as persistence, ingenuity, and initiative help to create an environment where respect and responsiveness, is highly valued.
- Virginia's #1 rated Hospital*
*U.S. News & World Report’s 2016-2017 “Best Hospitals” guide.
- Magnet Recognized
*American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Official V3 Certified Company (Virginia Values Veterans)
University of Virginia Medical Center is located in picturesque Charlottesville, Virginia. This mid-sized city in the rolling foothills of the historic Blue Ridge Mountains offers many of the cultural, educational and professional advantages of a large metropolitan area.
Charming for both its academic and recreational and leisure opportunities, including hiking, biking, canoeing, rappelling, golf and other athletics, as well as theater and music, Charlottesville is consistently acclaimed by publications as one of the most livable cities in the country. Shopping, dining and entertainment, as well as convenient proximity to the beach or Washington DC, make Charlottesville an ideal place for families, singles and active adults.
Charlottesville consistently ranks high on quality-of-life assessments:
- 'America's Best Towns for the Holidays' #22 - Travel + Leisure Magazine
- Happiest City in America (National Bureau for Economic Research study)
- Named one of the Nation's 'Cutest Small Towns in America' - Huffington Post
- #1 Best College Town (Traveler's Today magazine)
- #1 Most Beautiful College in the South - Best Colleges Online
- USA's 12 Best Places for Book Lovers - Culture Trip
- 7 Amazing Destination Bike Rides: Road Edition - Bike Wagon
- #7 Best College Town in America for Food and Drink - Yahoo
- 22 Best Small Town Family Weekend Destinations - Vacation Idea
- One of the Best Places to Live (Money magazine)
- One of the Best Places to be Found and Seven Dream Towns That Have it All (Outside magazine)
- Healthiest Place to Live in America (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
- Best Place in the Country to Raise a Family (Reader's Digest)
- Healthiest City for Women (American Health)
- Best Place to Live in America (A&E Television)
|UVa-Wise TEMP- Administrative Assistant||Charlottesville, VA||07.22.2019|
|The Administrative and Office Specialist I role provides career tracks for operational and administrative support specialists such as the office support aides or postal aides providing entry-level support by performing well-defined office duties...|
|Vascular Sonographer - Vascular Lab (Relocate to Charlottesville, VA)||Charlottesville, VA||07.22.2019|
|Relocation assistance available per UVA Medical Center policy. Please contact Monica Morgan at 434-243-9321 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. Responsible for providing patient services using medical ultrasound under the...|
UVa-Wise TEMP- Administrative Assistant
The Administrative and Office Specialist I role provides career tracks for operational and administrative support specialists such as the office support aides or postal aides providing entry-level support by performing well-defined office duties...
Vascular Sonographer - Vascular Lab (Relocate to Charlottesville, VA)
Relocation assistance available per UVA Medical Center policy. Please contact Monica Morgan at 434-243-9321 or email@example.com for additional information. Responsible for providing patient services using medical ultrasound under the...