Union General Hospital
P,O, Box 398
Farmerville, LA 71241
Union General Hospital is a non profit, 25 bed Critical Access Hospital located on a 25 acre tract The hospital services the medical needs of Union Parish as well as parts of Lincoln, Claiborne, and Ouachita Parishes and southern Arkansas counties. UGH is located near the banks of the beautiful Darbonne Lake and home to the annual Watermelon Festival. Union Parish is known as the Sportsman's Paradise with fishing, hunting, and boating/water recreation available. Lake Darbonne is the home to the Darbonne State Park.
UGH is in the process of implementing an electronic medical record system throughout the hospital and clinics. In order to provide quality care for their patients, the hospital prides itself in keeping up with modern technology.
- 2006 Louisiana Hospital Quality Award - Silver Level
- 2007 Louisiana Hospital Quality Award - Gold Level
- 2007 Outstanding Louisiana Rural Health Program
- 2004 -2007 American Heart Walk Top Fund Raiser
- 2007 CEO recognized for National State Award for Excellence of La. Nurse Practitioner Advocate
- lst recipient for the Union Parish Chamber of Commerce Gold Award for outstanding support for the community