IU Health South Central Region Providers
As the largest and most comprehensive health system in Indiana, the statewide IU Health network combines excellence in patient care, education, research and service to improve the health of our patients and the communities in which we live, work and raise families.
In south central Indiana, IU Health Bedford Hospital, IU Health Bloomington Hospital, IU Health Morgan Hospital, IU Health Paoli Hospital and IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians offer innovative treatment and therapies, a full range of specialties, primary care and educational services to individuals of all ages. Within south central Indiana, our coordinated care ensures that patients receive quality care no matter where they live.
- IU Health Bedford Hospital is a critical access hospital with inpatient, outpatient and ambulatory care services, and 24-hour emergency room and EMS services. This modern, accredited, rural healthcare facility works in partnership with a multi-specialty physician practice providing medical services in internal medicine, family practice, general surgery, orthopedics, obstetrics and gynecology, and pediatrics. The hospital is accredited and/or certified for its Sleep Disorders Center, Laboratory, Mammography, Cardio Pulmonary Rehab, Oncology, Diabetes Management, Nuclear Medicine, Computerized Tomography, and Pediatric Imaging. Learn more at iuhealth.org/bedford
- IU Health Bloomington Hospital is a Magnet facility with 354 licensed beds and approximately 2,800 employees, providing a full continuum of healthcare services. IU Health Bloomington Hospital demonstrates commitment to excellence through awards, accreditations and recognitions. IU Health Bloomington Hospital is a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center, and has earned approval with commendation from the Commission on Cancer. Other accreditations include the American College of Radiology (ACR) in MRI and ultrasound, CARF for Adult Inpatient Rehabilitation Program, College of American Pathologists for Laboratory Services, Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, the Society of Chest Pain Centers (SCPC) for the Chest Pain Center with PCI, and National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers. Caregivers have access to some of the latest healthcare technology like RapidArc, IMRT and IGRT available at the IU Health Cancer Radiation Centers in Bloomington and Bedford to help precisely target and treat cancer from head to toe. The daVinci surgical robot at IU Health Bloomington Hospital gives patients a minimally invasive surgical option for procedures like hysterectomy and prostatectomy. Learn more at iuhealth.org/Bloomington/
- IU Health Morgan Hospital located inMartinsville, is a recipient of the American College of Surgeons’ “Outstanding Achievement Award”, ranking its oncology center among the top 15% in the nation. The hospital is also fully accredited by the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the College of American Pathologists and the American College of Radiology. A 116 licensed bed facility, hospital services include general medical/surgery care, emergency and intensive care, obstetrical and gynecological care, geriatric behavior health, oncology, laboratory, radiology and diagnostic imaging technologies, respiratory services including a sleep disorders center, comprehensive rehabilitation services including physical, occupational, and speech therapies as well as cardiac rehabilitation. Learn more at iuhealth.org/morgan
- IU Health Paoli Hospital is a 24-bed critical access hospital specializing in rural, community-based services for residents of Orange and surrounding counties. It provides compassionate care, close to home. Offering primary care, rehabilitation and sports medicine, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, respiratory therapy, surgical services, New Life Center for obstetrics, visiting specialist services, infusion therapy, medical imaging (including digital mammography), nuclear medicine, laboratory, sleep studies, community outreach programs and a 24-hour ED that can facilitate helicopter transfers. IU Health Paoli sees an average of 500 admissions and nearly 30,000 outpatient visits annually. The hospital employs approximately 250 people. Learn more at iuhealth.org/paoli
- IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group based in Bloomington, Indiana. In convenient locations across the southern region of Indiana, IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians provide primary and specialty care from newborns to seniors. Specialties include Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Foot and Ankle, General & Trauma Surgery, Orthopedics, Palliative Care, Urology, and Women’s Health. Partnering with the IU School of Medicine provides rapid access to the latest innovations and treatment options to best serve the community. Learn more atsiphysicians.org
IU Health Bedford Hospital, Inc., IU Health Bloomington Hospital, Inc., IU Health Morgan Hospital, Inc., IU Health Paoli Hospital, Inc., & IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians, Inc., are equal employment opportunity employers. This affirms the organization's policy of providing equal opportunity to all employees, and applicants for employment, in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local governing bodies or agencies thereof. The Hospital will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job groups without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service status, pregnancy, genetic information, or sex.