Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been improving the health of area residents since 1906. Located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in Morris, Illinois, the 89-bed Morris Hospital serves residents of Grundy County and parts of Will, LaSalle, Livingston, and Kendall counties and is the largest employer in Grundy County. Along with the main hospital campus in Morris, services are provided at the Diagnostic & Rehabilitative Center, the Radiation Therapy Center, the Morris Hospital Ridge Road Campus, and the Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Minooka, Morris and Newark Healthcare Centers.
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is known for its compassionate and personalized approach to healthcare. This is attributed to the outstanding work of 950 employees, 500 Auxilians, and a medical staff of more than 200 physicians representing most medical specialties. The hospital commits significant resources annually to continually enhance its diagnostic and treatment capabilities.
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is:
- Accredited by the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- Licensed by the Illinois State Department of Public Health.
- Approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- A certified mammography facility, accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- Accredited by the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists.
- Certified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Medicare).
- A member in the American Hospital Association and the Illinois Hospital and Health Systems Association.
- Designated as a Level II Trauma Center.
- Designated as a Level II Perinatal Care Provider.
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories.
- Certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.
- Recognized as an Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics.