Clinical Dietitian - Safety Sensitive
- Location: Batesville, AR
- Posted: Jan 24, 2020
White River Medical Center *WRMC-Dietary
Full-time, Days, 80..00
Req # 8235
1. Assist others in maintaining a clean facility.
2. Assesses patients for Nutritional Risk Factors.
3. Instructs inpatients and their families concerning diet therapy.
4. Functions as a nutritional expert for improvement in nutritional status of patients using appropriate nutritional assessment./follow-up procedures.
5. Educates employees, staff, and community on nutritional topics.
6. Meets hospital, department, and The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics educational requirement of CEU's (12 per year)
7. Recommends and helps plan the overall clinical needs of the facility.
8. Aides in PI monitoring.
9. Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Nutritional Services.
At least B.S. Degree in Dietetics/Nutrition/Foodservice. Completion of an approved Dietetic Internship and eligible for registration. Registered with the Commission on Dietetic Registration or eligible Licensure with the State of Arkansas preferred.
Prefer at least one year experience as a Clinical Dietician in Acute Care and/or Long Term Care. Food production and service experience desirable. Computer entry desired as well.